YRE Short Video Competition
Young Reporters for the Environment is hosting a video competition for all current and former participants of the programme around the world. This competition is a part of Global Action Days and it aims to promote the programme through the voices of the participants.
Ask yourself those questions before making the video;
- What is YRE programme for you?
- What drives you to work on the programme?
- What do you want to achieve/or what did you achieve through the programme?
- How did YRE programme influence your life?
Be creative! We are looking for a video that will show the biggest change or influence happened in your life through participating in YRE.
Requirements for the submission
- The video should present joy of the programme or passion of Young Reporters (YOU!) working on the programme
- The length of the video should be max. of 2 minutes
- The video must be a form compatible to YouTube
The winner will be announced in May 2017. The winner will receive a certificate and a MacBook Pro (model: 13.3"/2.5 i5/2x2GB/500) as a prize.
Deadline for submission
All the entry has to be sent to YRE International directly or through your National Operator in your country. The deadlines are set in two periods, one is by Sunday, 13 November 2016. The other is by Sunday, 23 April 2017. Each of the dates is the last day of the Global Action Days in November 2016 and April 2017. (Learn more)
Thank you for your participation! The registration is now closed.
Share your video!
You can share your video on Global Action Days Facebook page, where the participants from around the world are sharing their stories and actions.