Students in a Romanian school were taught about the different styles of writing during their Romanian Language class; as the school fashion show, with clothes made of recycled materials, was taking place, students decided to become journalists and report on the show, putting the knowledge gained in class into practice.
In doing so, the students were involved in a team game, where everyone had a specific role. The class was divided in teams of five, each with their own assignment, according to Gardner's multiple intelligences theory.
- the chief editor / interpersonal, logical and linguistic intelligence;
- the copy editor / visual effects intelligence;
- the editor / verbal and linguistic data intelligence;
- the photographer / visual intelligence;
- the reporter / bodily, verbal and interpersonal intelligence